Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-16-2009, 08:07 AM

There aren't many tables of two on any of the ships.

Old 12-16-2009, 08:43 AM

It will vary from ship to ship. I just returned from the Brilliance of the Seas sailing out of Barcelona to the Mediterranean. On this ship and itinerary, My Time Dining isn't as popular with the passengers. Given the itinerary, and passenger mix being older (which they like traditional dining) and Europeans traditionally eat later anyway. So late dining works fine for them. The My Time Dining section on the
Brilliance was only about 400 people on this cruise. MTD only used 1/2 of the upper level of the dining room. In that section there were many tables for two. I would say more tables for two than larger tables. Keep in mind this was a Mediterranean cruise with only about 35 children on the whole ship. It would make sense that a Caribbean cruise with 100's of children and more families; that they would have larger table and less tables for two. If you make an advance reservation for MTD and make it for an earlier time like 6:00, 6:15 PM or for later times 7:30, 8:00PM , then you shouldn't have a problem requesting a table for two.

Corkgirl, I would check with the cruise line on your reservation to ensure they have you listed for My Time Dining. The description and information you received sounds like information for a fixed time. Those assigned to MTD will only have "My time dining" printed on their SeaPass.
Old 12-16-2009, 03:23 PM
Hi there, thanks for your reply I got an email today confirming they have changed me back to the late sitting so Im thrilled, they also said they have me down for a table for two near the window! so we'll see how that goes, but a table for two will do just fine!
Old 12-17-2009, 07:51 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by billybuzzy:
electech -

quote:
If they reach for the salt shaker too often, just give it a lick and that should stop that!!

Now there's an idea!(and a funny one too) But ya' gotta hope you are the first one to lick the shaker!!!(Ehhh!) Beside it probably violates the Universal Cruiser Cuisine (UCC!) Act!! Besides that RCCL does not want to bring your own "Licker" on board!!)

BillyBuzzy

That's funny right there!!!

1992 MV Royal Majesty
1993 MV Royal Majesty
1996 Sun Princess
2007 Liberty of the Seas
2010 Navigator of the Seas
2010 Radiance of the Seas

Closed Thread

Tags
assigned, caribbean, carribean, cruise, dining, diningonoasiscruise, mytime, oasis, review, reviews, royal, seas, seating, ship, time