Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-02-2007, 01:25 PM

Hello to those of you who helped me out with questions, in getting ready for my April trip.

Our flight was very smooth (unfortunately 3 planes there, 3 back ),and once we arrived on the ship (leaving also), everything went smoothly. We had smooth sailing the whole 7 days.

I was a little disappointed (never told my friend), as I had been told/read that the ship was "glitzy", of course that is up to each individual what their opinion of "glitzy" is. It is a beautiful ship, in some areas, especially the Solarium. It is just beautiful. The the glass roof overhead, where you can be in the sun or water, and for adults only, it is a must to see. The glass elevators are beautiful also.

I had read where the Reflections dining room had a beautiful water fall. To say the least, I did not see anything beautiful about it. The dining room was nice, but the waterfall, nothing to talk about. Speaking of the dining room, the staff that waited on us were "tops." A couple nights they even entertained us.

Deck 11 is the Seaview cafe, best onion rings you can get. Also the buffet too. If you are a picky person, I'm sure you will find something there that you will like.

We had a wonderful balcony room on deck 7. The balcony is nice (for me) when I get up early in the morning, wanting to check and see the town for it's Ample closet/drawer space. The bathroom was nice, but bring your own soaps/shampoos. They do have hand soap/shower
soap. (When I was on Carnival last year, they had all that supplied in large quanities.)

We had the towel animals waiting for us each night. The cutest one I like, the monkey handing from a hanger from our ceiling. So cute. Karen who took care of our room did an excellent job.

They tried to keep the ship clean, but I seen could have been children, but I doubt it)bowls/plates left by the stairs, as I walked them every day.

One thing that was bad was the ladie's public restrooms. They really needed an air freshner in there, and they always seemed to be stopped up.

All in all the ship was fine, but I think I will try another one, next time.

We went to all the islands/beaches, but the one I was wanting to see was St. Lucia. It is just as awesome as I remembered it before. We went with COSOL966@hotmail.com. He is the BEST We were to go on a 4 hour tour, and wound up going 7 hours. From the mountains to the valleys, to the Piton's, to the beach, spectacular He is very, very reasonable in price/ giving you tastes of different fruits, plus supplying you with something to drink and eat.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to ask.

Closed Thread

Tags
april, seas, serenade