Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-12-2010, 04:28 PM

I have often thought it would be a good idea, to be able to search according to class of ship. I want to go on a radiance class ship, and I have to search each ship separately. That kinda drives me crazy. I was wondering if anyone else thought this would be a good idea. Thanks, Lil' Lori

Read and post cruise reviews
Old 05-12-2010, 04:34 PM
Administrator

Actually I've thought about that search option too. It isn't too hard when you want to look for cruises on Oasis or Allure - they are going to the same places just leaving on different days. But for those classes with 4, 5, or more, it would be a nice web menu option.
Old 05-12-2010, 05:19 PM

Hmmm, that's a tough one. It really works better with destination. If you were planning to go to the Mediterranean and you pulled up ships by class, then you would still be frustrated looking at ships that may not be sailing in the Mediterranean. They would have to add an extra category of class for each destination to really narrow it down. Most people are more interested in itinerary and price than class of ship. This is where using a Travel Agent can help because they could sort through things quicker.

Closed Thread

Tags
rccl, website