Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-26-2007, 12:31 PM

Well, I am being invited to go on a cruise by my friend who's 24, only thing is, I turn 21 a month after. I was curious as to when you order a drink, mainly hard liquor, if you get carded everytime. I look like i'm mid-20's and do NOT dress at all like a college kid.

Btw, please no points saying, "Well, I support them not serving you underage!!! BUrn!!!"

This is ridiculous. For one, I do not act like fraternity idiots nor do I support that.
Old 01-26-2007, 12:41 PM
Administrator

Here is the RCI policy regarding age and alcohol.

They do and will card people who look underage. I've seen it. In addition, your cruise card is punched to indicate you are under 21.

Closed Thread

Tags
20, alcoholcruise20, caribbean, carribean, cruis, cruise, cruises, disney, drink, olds, review, royal, year, years, yr