Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-10-2007, 06:35 AM

While gazing at the RCL website (again) and wishing it was August, we noticed that there's not a Chops Restaurant on the Adventure of the Seas . It is on a couple of the sister ships though.

If these ships are practically identical, it would seem like the Adventure should have extra space for something else - or - something is bigger.

Free Cruise Tickers
Old 04-10-2007, 06:35 AM

While gazing at the RCL website (again) and wishing it was August, we noticed that there's not a Chops Restaurant on the Adventure of the Seas . It is on a couple of the sister ships though.

If these ships are practically identical, it would seem like the Adventure should have extra space for something else - or - something is bigger.

Free Cruise Tickers
Old 04-10-2007, 12:25 PM

There are 5 "Voyager" class ships. The first 3 built were the Voyager, Explorer, and the Adventure. When they built the Navigator and the Mariner they changed the Windjammer layout and added Chops and the Jade. You can get a great steak in Portofino's also. All the "Radiance" class ships have a Chops restaurant.

Sonny
Old 04-10-2007, 12:50 PM

Thanks Sonny! We sailed on Soveriegn last year and were a little disappointed by the main dining room. My husband was looking forward to at least one night of a great steak at Chops. I'm trying to remain open minded about the main dining room on this ship since it's bigger (better?). The buffet is great but I'm on vacation. I want to be served!

So Portofino's is more than just Italian?

Free Cruise Tickers
Old 04-10-2007, 10:25 PM

I had a fillet in Portofino's that could be cut with a butter knive. I'm sure your hubby will have that GREAT steak he is looking forward to. You can also order stake at your dinning table in stead of whats on the menu.

Sonny

Closed Thread

Tags
adventure, caribbean, carribean, chops, cruise, house, menu, portofino, restaruant, restaurant, review, reviews, royal, seas, steak, steakhouse