Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-25-2006, 07:40 PM

we will be sailing the 8th of october out of miami, does anyone know the cost of domestic bottled beer and premium mixed drinks on board?, thanks, scott

ps- this is my first post here , i searched back a bunch of pages and could find no definate answer, really would like to here from someone who has been onboard this boat, thanks.
Old 09-25-2006, 08:02 PM
Administrator

The drink prices are the same regardless of the ship (not boat!). Looking at my bill from the maiden voyage of the Freedom, I see that a 12 oz Coors Light cost me $3.45 including the 15% gratuity. Cocktails look to be from $4.89 to $7.19, with many standard cocktails at $5.75.

BTW, few beers come in bottles. It is virtually all canned.
Old 09-25-2006, 08:45 PM

dave, thanks for the correction, and for the prices. cain't wait to get onboard the "ship". and according to the websters dictionary boat is also a word for "ship"
Old 09-26-2006, 04:32 AM
Administrator

Well, look at it this way - a ship is large enough to carry boats (life boats). A boat can't carry a ship.
Old 09-26-2006, 07:27 AM

I am so glad to see this post
Old 09-26-2006, 09:58 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by IslandCruz:
I am so glad to see this post
Why, for the drink prices or the ongoing question of boat vs. ship with the newer cruisers? The next post is probably going to be about PORT and STARBOARD and when to use AFT vs. STERN!

Dave, hows your wife and son? Hope they are doing better and are not too uncomfortable.

Old 09-26-2006, 06:22 PM
Administrator

Hi Chuck,

I think IslandCruz meant he was glad to see me posting something other than a medical update!

To answer your question - in varying degrees, we are mending. My wife is still not especially comfortable.
Old 09-27-2006, 04:38 AM

ChucksOK,

Dave explained my comment perfectly as it was meant.

IslandCruz
Old 09-28-2006, 04:29 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by scottginfla:
we will be sailing the 8th of october out of miami, does anyone know the cost of domestic bottled beer and premium mixed drinks on board?, thanks, scott

ps- this is my first post here , i searched back a bunch of pages and could find no definate answer, really would like to here from someone who has been onboard this boat, thanks.
Hey Scott in Florida. This is Alvin in Georgia. I will be on htat sailing as well. Just 9 days!!!!

Palladium Resorts

Closed Thread

Tags
average, beer, caribbean, cost, cruise, dinks, drink, eastern, freedom, mixed, port, price, prices, royal, seas, serenade, starboard, theseas