Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-12-2007, 08:17 AM

question about this subject. We are traveling in December on our 2nd RC cruise. After the first I signed hubby and I up for C&A and received an email immediately with our C&A numbers. I had seen here that the kids are now allowed to start accruing "senority" so i signed them up wach individually as well however we never got any numbers for them. When we registered for our second cruise recently they took our numbers but shrugged off that we didn't have a number for the kids. Will they still get the coupon book, and the kids stuff? I hate to have them miss that..for a kid that is a big deal. Did I do something wrong when I signed them up or does this sound right?

Carnival Fantasy 6/05
RCCL Sovereign of the Seas 4/07
RCCL Navigator 12/07
RCCL Navigator 11/08
RCCL Liberty 7/4/09
Old 07-12-2007, 09:09 AM

JuniorCruiser, my wife and I get just one book for the two of us.

Shelby, You will get two coupon books, at least that's all my wife and I ever got. My Grandkids don't have C&A numbers either. Although my daughter and her husband are diamond members. When your children start booking cruises on their own, they will have cruise credits for the cruises they were on with you. Hope this helps. If you call C&A at 800-526-9723 they will be happy to give all the correct answers.

Sonny
Old 07-12-2007, 02:44 PM

This is what I was referring to...do they get these things even though they don't have a number?

Teens and children will be able to enjoy tailored benefits through Royal Caribbean's Crown & Anchor Society Youth Program, as well as earn cruise credits with the cruise line. Children will automatically attain their parent's membership level - whether Gold, Platinum, Diamond or Diamond Plus- when enrolled in the program. Members will be welcomed at the beginning of each cruise with a Youth Ultimate Value Booklet, which includes coloring pages, puzzles, games, and special offers for onboard amenities, including Ben & Jerry's; Airbrush Tattoo; arcade games; and Y-spa, Royal Caribbean's teen spa treatment menu. During the cruise, members also will receive a commemorative gift of Crayola Twistable crayons or a Royal Caribbean messenger bag. Parents can enroll their children in the program via the cruise line's website (www.RoyalCaribbean.com/youth) or through the Crown & Anchor Society customer service line (800-526-9723).

Carnival Fantasy 6/05
RCCL Navigator 12/07
RCCL Navigator 11/08
RCCL Liberty 7/4/09
Old 07-12-2007, 04:09 PM

Shelby, I just guess children members don't get a number before they turn 18 years.
Until then, I guess they're a part of the parents membership.
An underlevel or something =)
Old 07-12-2007, 04:35 PM

A new children's program started in May. Your children will get a C&A number. The parents just have to sign them up. The children will get there own C&A coupon book when they go on a cruise. The coupons will be different then the parents. As long as the children live in the same household with there parents, they will have the same C&A status as their parents. When they move out on their own, they will get cruise credits for the cruises they were actually on. This is all new to me too.

Sonny
Old 07-12-2007, 04:47 PM

This is the page to sign up C&A for your kids:
www.crownandanchorsociety.co.uk/html/enrolyouth.php
Old 07-12-2007, 07:20 PM

So, I decided to check out the online C&A website. Dave- You said it was acting goofy. It has me as having 9 cruise credits. To my count, I only have 8. I really don't think I forgot a credit somewhere. Has anyone else had this problem, of wrong cruise credits. Plus, it does not have my active reservation either. Seems like they really need to work on their C&A website. Lil' Lori

Read and post cruise reviews
Old 07-13-2007, 04:31 AM

Sonny- but that was my orginial question. I signed my kids up moneths ago and never got numbers. Does this mean I need to call them back and resign them up?

Carnival Fantasy 6/05
RCCL Navigator 12/07
RCCL Navigator 11/08
RCCL Liberty 7/4/09
Old 07-13-2007, 05:45 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by shelby:
Sonny- but that was my orginial question. I signed my kids up moneths ago and never got numbers. Does this mean I need to call them back and resign them up?
If you call RCCL, I'm pretty sure you will have all you questions answered in a few minutes
Old 07-13-2007, 07:07 AM

Shelby, I would give C&A a call. This is something new and they are probably swamped with requests. Let us know what you find out.

Sonny

Closed Thread

Tags
anchor, book, ca, caribbean, commemoritive, coupon, coupons, crown, cruise, giftfor, gold, member, members, platinum, rccruise, reach, royal