Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-22-2007, 06:42 AM

Does anyone have any information on the Deck 10 balcony rooms on the Navigator OR that class RC ship?? We are thinking of booking one, my Husband would Love to be up there. Is it alot more MOTION?
The first room beside the front is available. Is that balcony bigger or the same size as the rest?? Its on the starboard side.
It is the highest cost balcony room so it couldn't be too bad???
Naviagator of the Seas Mar 07
Sovereign of Seas Oct 06
Carnival Glory March 2005
Nordic Empress 1996
Old 01-22-2007, 01:14 PM

Hi, is it a suite? Do you know the cabin number? The highest priced cabins other than a suite are the D-1 catagory. Unless you're at the aft of the ship, the balconies are the same size. The balconies on the Freedom are larger than other Voyager class ships. I've been on deck ten many times and didn't notice any differents in the motion. If it's really rough, the center and lower part of the ship would be best. I like the tenth deck because it allows you to the pool area and Windjammer without having to use the elevator. It's only one deck up using the stairs. I'll be on deck 10 on the Navigator in March.
Sonny

Old 01-22-2007, 02:09 PM

Sonny

That's us too! Deck 10, the Navigator March 3rd. My travel agent is holding the room until I got some posts back and made sure it was an okay room. I can't remember the number, its starboard side, the fifth cabin back from the front I think. (beside the stairs). There were only two cabins left when we looked.
We are Crown and Anchor members of RC and were booked on The Star but my husband REALLY DID NOT want to go on that ship. Considering he is paying I wanted him to be happy too because we are renewing our vows for our 15th anniversary. I talked to the wedding dept today and they were able to accomodate all of our wishes. We will be able to renew our vows on our anniversary at the EXACT TIME we got married. Their packages for vow renewal way surpassed that of Princess and we really opted to change partly because of that.
Naviagator of the Seas Mar 07
Sovereign of Seas Oct 06
Carnival Glory March 2005
Nordic Empress 1996
Old 01-22-2007, 06:34 PM

That's really cool! It's was great that they could accommodate all your wishes. Maybe we'll get a chance to meet sometime while on the cruise. I know we will be at the welcome back party. We are diamond plus members of the C&A society. They have great perks.

Sonny

Closed Thread

Tags
10, balcony, caribbean, carnival, costs, cruise, deck, decks, glory, modified, navigator, reservation, review, room, rooms, royal, ship