Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-20-2006, 12:06 PM

Ok, this may sound like a stupid question, but i'm so excited for my cruise (2 weeks left! yay!) and i'm thinking of it 24/7. I've heard that room service can bring you glasses & ice so you can make an in-your-room cocktail (with the booze you snuck on board, ofcourse!). Now, my question is, what types of juices do they have on the ship? Anything besides oj? Just wondering... I can only order beer (ugh, which I hate!) in the bars since i'm under 21 and i'd rather just make some in my room instead of getting in trouble in the bar. (my dads fine with that, and it's not like i'm some dumb teenager who will run around drunk and ruin peoples trip) Thanks for the replies!!!

Caribbean Travel & Hotel Guide
Old 03-20-2006, 02:26 PM

They have tomato juice, pineapple juice, grapefruit juice, cranberry juice and orange juice. Plus there are sodas.
Old 03-21-2006, 06:28 AM

Great, thanks alot. Oh, do they have RC shot glasses for sale on board? I kinda collect them and it would be a nice thing to remember the cruise by.

Caribbean Travel & Hotel Guide
Old 03-21-2006, 12:45 PM

You can pay like, $30 for unlimited soda and juice from the bar with the specific cup they give you. My boyfriend and I did that last year. We brought a bottle of booze with us on the plane, and it got onto the ship fine. We also brought back a couple bottles of rum from a few of the ports, and didn't have any issues. We're both over 21, but figured it would save us some $$$ on our bar bill (which it definitely did come the end of the cruise!)
Old 03-22-2006, 09:06 AM

There is also all the lemonade and fruit punch you want at the Windjammer. Lemonade and Southern Comfort is awsome... so I've heard
Old 03-22-2006, 04:51 PM

My wife and I have taken three cruises out of florida. We have found it easier to purchase our liquor on board and pay the cork fee. Ablosute was three bucks cheaper even with the cork fee than in orlando. We usually bring a bag with mixers. We have found that works better for us. Usually the cabin stewart will set up ice and glasses for us. The even wash my personal glasses we have had.

Read and post cruise reviews

Enchantment 2007
Serenade 2006
Majesty 2006
Sovereign 2004
Sovereign 2003
Sovereign 2002

Closed Thread