Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-05-2008, 09:47 AM

I am trying to get booked on line & every time & try to book the Mystery Dinner thing, I keep getting an error that the date is not available, But it will only allow me to see Dec 18th. Do they only do the Mystery Dinner once on a 7 day cruise & why cant I book for 3?
We are cruising the Voyager from Galveston on Dec 14th. Help!

Read and post cruise reviews
Old 11-05-2008, 09:47 AM

I am trying to get booked on line & every time & try to book the Mystery Dinner thing, I keep getting an error that the date is not available, But it will only allow me to see Dec 18th. Do they only do the Mystery Dinner once on a 7 day cruise & why cant I book for 3?
We are cruising the Voyager from Galveston on Dec 14th. Help!

Read and post cruise reviews
Old 11-05-2008, 07:16 PM

The Mystrey Dinner isn't offered on all sailings. I was on the Mariner last week and the week before and was told they were doing it every other week. You can also book a Mystery Dinner the first day of your cruise if they are doing it on your sailing.

Sonny

Old 11-06-2008, 01:59 PM

sonny i think i saw you by baggage claim area on sunday did you have on a yellow shirt and black shorts?? mike
Old 11-06-2008, 09:54 PM

I don't remember what I was wearing for sure. You should have said Hi if you thought it was me. We stayed in Orlando for a couple of days before flying back to Milwaukee. I don't wear shorts when I fly.

Sonny

Old 11-09-2008, 08:08 AM

sonny it did look your picture
Old 11-09-2008, 08:14 AM

[quote]Originally posted by cruise boy:
sonny it did look your picture but i was busy trying to find all our luggage for 6 people and yes i should of said hi any way but we had a great time but it went to fast felt like 4 days the service was great as usual food ok but did not wow me except for the last 2 days steak and lobster our waiter apologize for the size of the tails but did say to me that he .has seen serval cut backs he has been working for rccl for over 10 years I did however get 450.00 in room credits and won 325.00 at bingo. we always travel to other side on islands to visit other beaches but I was shocked at the cost of doing so... for 6 people it was 48.00 to meggans bay plus 24.00 to get on the beach total 120.00 round trip. then we did the same thing on st. maartin but now beach charge just 48.00 times two for return trip total 96.00. plus time to get there and back. Next time I will just stay near the tourist areas so we will have more time I do wish the ship would have stayed on st. maartin till at least 7:30 like st thomas. I did meet the captain as well I wish that he could learn how to say the word the though after 10 years or so working on these ships is it to much to ask for him to say the bridge instead of da bridge. just some humor.. all in all had a great time not sure if I would do a btb though I agree with you on that nice to get off. I am glad however this ship is leaving in jan. I have been on this ship 3 times and look forward to trying another ship.. on that note I think we might try carnival again Just to try something different. we have been on many of there ships and food was excellant every night. the weather the last two days back did suck though on the final day the sun did come out for a little while. but living in the south that was not a big deal trust me we get our share.. I was also surprised that the ice show was the same as 3 years ago did not change a bit and some of the dance numbers were the same but the comedy was different.. I just need to try a new line for a bit. but i am sure i will go on rccl in the future...ps just wanted to add that the service was excellant and any body thinking of going on the mariner of seas will have a great time $ well spent mike

Closed Thread

Tags
booked, caribbean, cruise, cruises, dinner, head, hilton, mystery, online, royal, theater