Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-29-2006, 06:42 PM

I have two cruises booked with RCCL. My problem that I am having is: When I log on to the RCCL web site and go to my cruises, it will only display my first booked cruise. I have tried to use the "don't see your reservation" button, but it coninues to say that it can't display this cruise at this time. I have contacted RCCL several times by phone. The only response I receive is that "you should be able to". I have emailed them twice and have never received an answer. Has anyone else had the same problem? I like to use the my cruises to keep up with what I have purchased and paid.

Caribbean Vacation Links

Beaches Resorts by SandalsCaribbean Travel Articles
Old 09-30-2006, 06:56 AM
Administrator

I've not had this problem, but RCCL's website is not especially well-run. I assume you entered the booking number for your missing cruise and then got the message about it not being displayed. It took them 3 months to finally give me credit for my last cruise. Other people I know from that cruise had their credits within 2 weeks.
Old 09-30-2006, 09:55 AM

Hello Dave56. I have had that problem to. The cruises I am talking about are ones I haven't taken yet. This is under purchased cruises. It shows my December 2006 cruise, but refuses to show my January 2008.

Caribbean Vacation Links

Old 09-30-2006, 10:19 AM
Administrator

January 2008 may be too far away for the website to list. I am thinking it may show up in a few months under your account.
Old 09-30-2006, 10:53 AM

I hope so Dave, but the bad thing about the whole deal is that no one at RCCL can give me an answer. Thanks for the return.

Caribbean Vacation Links

Closed Thread

Tags
account, bill, complaints, cruise, cruises, disappeared, line, norwegian, questions, rccl, reservation, roayl, royal