Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-09-2005, 08:00 PM

I see the groups are broken up by age. We have a 7 & 9 year old. Will they have to split up?
Old 08-09-2005, 08:35 PM

We just got back from our RC cruise and the kid's club was one of my children's favorite hangouts. My 10 and 7 year old children were in the facility and sometimes played together and sometimes their activities were seperated. If your children wish to stay together I bet the crew will have no problem with that request. Our Adventure Ocean people were very open and are there for your children to have fun. If staying together for them means more fun then I'm sure they will allow it. The club is a large room with some dividers but mainly the kids are all there together and many of the activies involve all the children together. However, sometimes the activities are seperate and I know my kids liked the separation once in awhile. Have fun!
Old 08-09-2005, 08:39 PM

Thank you! I know that will make them feel better. I had no idea how it was set up. Ultimately they may not care but knowing they could be together if they want to helps.

Closed Thread