Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-10-2007, 04:35 PM

Tanya that was a pretty sad thing for them to say.

Answer: No, we are the Crew!

The day I am not excited to get on my cruise will be the day I have taken one too many!
Old 07-10-2007, 04:40 PM
Banned

Ahh... I knew Ken and Carl would make me laugh at some point today.

Ken, you're absolutely right. Anyone can cruise 100 times. It doesn't make them intelligent, decent, or, obviously, have class. Give me hard working, ethical and a good set of family values anyday of the week. I would much rather spend my time with these types of people. JMO.

A'ndrea
Old 07-10-2007, 04:55 PM
Chef Ken,cruising is wonderful. A year ago I stumbled on this website,I fell in love with cruising, and people of this forum. I know some people, that went on so many cruises but dare i ask them for advice, because they have the same attitude like that lady I met on the cruise. This forum has helped me from the very first step of my first cruise and I am very grateful to have your help! Every time that I get my docs for another cruise I am going to do the Doc dance like Penny!
2011 - Navigator of the Seas
2011 - Jewel of the Seas
Old 07-10-2007, 05:16 PM

Dave, if we ever sail on the same ship, remind me not to ask if it's your first cruise.

Sonny
Old 07-10-2007, 05:25 PM
Administrator

Yeah, Sonny, but as you well know, everything I ever needed to know I learned in the Marines. And that includes those rapid responses!
Old 07-10-2007, 07:19 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Dave Beers:
Too many choices for we wise guys of the world in this scenario. "Why yes it is our first cruise. Imagine our surprise at being invited to dine with Captain!" "Why yes it is our first cruise. Should we expect to meet more a**h***s like you, or are you an exception?" "Why yes it is our first cruise, but you look awfully familiar to me. Didn't I arrest you for prostitution in New York City a few years ago?"
Quote:
Originally posted by SONNYV:
Dave, if we ever sail on the same ship, remind me not to ask if it's your first cruise.

Sonny
See what I mean? That's why I love the people on this forum, I 've had so many good friends that teach me how to deal or talk to mean people.I now know what to do next time. I have never laughed so hard, thank you for making my day!
Tanya
2011 - Jewel of the Seas
Old 07-11-2007, 04:56 AM
Dave that is too funny. How about yes it is my first cruise, and I see you must be the one that survived the Titanic, have a nice cruise this time around.

Read and post cruise reviews
Old 07-11-2007, 06:30 AM

I know what you mean Tanya. This forum is like a self help group for hooked cruisers.
I have only taken 2 cruises with one on the deck for Dec. I am so excited I can hardly contain myself. I read this forum, I get cruise brochures at the travel agency to look at the pretty pictures, I check out other cruiser's photos online. I have even checked out Mr. October's web site.

Navigator of the Seas 2010
Serenade of the Seas 2009, 2011
Eurodam 2008
Maasdam 2007
Amsterdam 2006
Zuiderdam 2004
Old 07-11-2007, 09:53 AM

"First cruise?"

Have you seen Psycho?

(backing to the corner of the elevator,) "The movie?"

No, the cruise-chat guy.
Old 07-11-2007, 10:00 AM
HOOKED-ON-HAL , so where did you go on your last two cruises? I've taken only one cruise which was last December to Eastern Caribbean! We stopped at Puerto Rico, St.Thormas, and St.Maarten. We strolled around in Puerto Rico , went to Trunk Bay , Orient beach and did a little shopping. Time went so fast for 7 nights cruise! Reading SONNY, PENNY and other people's post, I now realize that there was alot of places I needed to see. That's why I booked my next cruise for Eastern Caribbean again I know it's too far away, but at least it's something to looking forward to. Hopefully we can afford a Western cruise in between.

Has anybody gone to 2 beaches or two different places on the same day when you were at St.Thomas or St.Maarten? I just want to prepare for my next cruise. Any advice is helpful. Thanks.
Tanya
2011 - Jewel of the Seas

Closed Thread

Tags
caribbean, cruise, cruises, cruising, crusing, obnoxious, obnxious, people, puerto, rican, rico, talk