Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-14-2009, 04:40 AM

I am on the countdown 4 more days and I am off to Bermuda. I cannot wait to have quality time with my hubby.
Question, has anyone ever been to the perfume factory? My grandma really is pushing for this and I cannot find much feedback.
cant wait
cant wait
cant wait
Old 07-14-2009, 06:58 AM

ok, so I am sitting here ironing my clothes and looked up on Royal to see if they have irons in the rooms and it states no. So how do I press any clothes that will need it?
Old 07-14-2009, 07:04 AM

Wrinkles are part of cruise attire. On some ships they have self-service launderettes, but you can always hang something up in the shower and let the steam pull the wrinkles out or they have laundry service on board.
Old 07-14-2009, 07:28 AM

what a great idea THANKS
Old 07-14-2009, 07:40 AM

another question--sorry guys, I am getting so excited.
Is it better to purchase the wine package now or does it cost the same on the ship?
2nd
Has anyone been to the perfume factory?
Old 07-14-2009, 07:49 AM
Administrator

The wine package will cost the same now or on the ship. In this case I recommend waiting and buying it aboard so you can ask questions and see first hand what they offer.
Old 07-14-2009, 10:31 AM

I agree with Dave, as for the perfume factory. I think, if I'm remembering correctly, they make all their own perfumes. It's been a long time ago, so I'm not sure if it's the one I am thinking about. Hopefully one of our recent Bermuda visitors went there and will see your post.
Old 07-14-2009, 04:53 PM

My girlfriends and I always go on a February cruise. Next year we're going on The Navigator. All this talk of Bermuda has made me want to go there again. Is there a best month to plan a trip to Bermuda?
Old 07-15-2009, 02:51 AM

HI there again. Three more days. If I dont get any sleep that is all I will do when I board. HA HA, I have never been so excited for a trip. Maybe because its been years since I was alone without kids. A year ago when I married my husband, we didnt even get a honeymoon (meaning a night without kids--expected I guess with a blended family)

I wish that I could just talk to one person who visited the perfume factory as grandma is really pushing for this.
Grandma is going to do a Land,Sea Excurison when we arrive.
I now have the whole day with hubby and must really figure out what the two of us can do alone besides find a pink beach. ha ha
At 8pm we are going on the glass bottom tour.

Anyone have any ideas for a great day alone with my hubby?
I spent over an hour ironing yesterday and folding clothes. I am off to do more ironing.

Thank you EVERYONE FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND ANSWERS.
Old 07-15-2009, 06:46 AM

My suggestion would be to get a bus pass and take as many of the routes as you can. Ask any of the locals what they enjoy, they'll fill your ear full. But, just riding around the island, getting off and walking, you can discover things you're interested in. It doesn't have to be what the "tourists" do. The locals are very friendly. Don't forget Horseshoe Beach.

Queen of waters, the summer months are when the cruise ships go to Bermuda. Late May, June, early July, late August, and September would be my suggestions. That is as long as the weather holds (no hurricanes).

Closed Thread

Tags
beach, bermuda, bus, clothes, cruise, drop, explorer, factory, horseshoe, ironing, package, perfume, reviews, seas, soda