Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-15-2009, 09:20 AM

DeAnnaM, maybe we have been lucky with luggage transfers and all that can happen, but we, for the most part have not had much, if any, of a wrinkle in our cloths. The shower thing does work for many things if need be.

Peterl

Read and post cruise reviews
Old 07-15-2009, 11:17 AM
DeAnna
For some reason my 13yo son didn't want to see the perfume factory! I think you may have to come back and tell us how it was. I don't think Mom's going to miss it.

We wanted to do the glass bottom excursion, but it was cancelled due to high winds. It was slated to leave right there from the dock. The access looked very easy.
There's a train that runs around the dockyard, but I think it ends around 7:30 so you may have to walk back after the excusion.
We went to horshoe beach. It was a walk down hill, but as many have said, there's a van that will run you up or down the hill for 2 dollars.
Once on the beach you can rent chairs and umbrellas. Lot's of people were sitting inside the caves to block both the sun and the wind.

As for how to celebrate your honeymoon, I'd definately go with the breakfast in bed, or maybe a romantic dinner in Portofino's. A spa day for two, heck, how about a crusie to Bermuda!
Have a great time. Don't forget to leave your stress at home, you won't be needing it.
Marsha

~
~ ~
____/7__/7__/7__________
\ :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: /
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Antigua Travel Deals & Special Offers
Old 07-15-2009, 01:00 PM

For what it's worth, my wife packs our "good" clothes, like those destined for formal night or a specialty restaurant, into separate individual plastic bags (the kind that you get from the cleaners)to keep them from wrinkling too bad.

Seems to work pretty well!

The rest of our clothes are just part of our cruise-casual look: slightly wrinkled, just like everyone else!

Enjoy your cruise, DeAnna!
Old 07-15-2009, 02:30 PM
The Transportation Pass covers unlimited Bus and Ferry Service all over Bermuda. Docking at King's Wharf the passses are sold right on the pier. Of course, if you are taking cruiseline sponsored tours you won't need to buy the passes. There are cruises into Bermuda thru to the last week of October-temps are cooler but the prices for shopping items go waaay down- in many cases lower than U.S. sale prices at discount stores!

Bon Voyage,

BillyBuzzy

Closed Thread

Tags
beach, bermuda, bus, clothes, cruise, drop, explorer, factory, horseshoe, ironing, package, perfume, reviews, seas, soda