Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-09-2007, 01:55 PM

I know I asked this question before, but it was at the bottom of another question, so someone might not have seen it that knows for sure.

Does RCI still give you the real lightweight fabric (almost a mesh paper, if that makes sense) beach bag to use to carry your stuff on your excursions? My mother-in-law went on one several years ago and she got one. I thought that was a great idea. If not, do you guys take up room in your suitcase with a beach bag, use it as your carry-on or what? I'm taking the kids - I will need one on shore that's big enough to carry four towels, sunscreen and whatever else Mom has to carry.

Read and post cruise reviews
Old 01-09-2007, 03:47 PM

I have never know them to furnish a beach bag. What I do is I get a large bag (get them "cheap" at the thrift store), if you don't want to pay a big price. If necessary I will clean them out, but generally their not that dirty. I take them on the airplane with me. I put my purse/cosmetics/medicines, and a change of clothes in them. When I get to my room, I take it all out, and when I go to the beach, I put my tanning lotion/towels/food, etc. in it instead.
Old 01-09-2007, 03:59 PM

Sometimes they give them as gifts on C&A Membership cruises. They do not furnish them to passengers. You can purchase different kinds on the ship if you don't pack one in your luggage.

Sonny
Old 01-10-2007, 02:17 PM

Yes Sonny is right. You can buy the bags on the ship or on the island also. I just take one with me on the flight. This way it is carrying things I need on board, and then when I go to the beach, etc. I take them out and put the beach, etc. in.

Closed Thread

Tags
bag, bags, beach, caribbean, carribean, cruise, royal