Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-21-2007, 10:39 AM

1st time cruiser traveling with wife and kids 14, 11, and 6 on Liberty June 9 2007. Anybody else?? Thoughts or comments??

Free Cruise Tickers
Old 05-02-2007, 07:16 PM

I'm also a first time cruiser and will be traveling with my husband, our children (ages 6 & 4) and my parents. We are SO excited...from what we have seen of the Liberty so far it looks GREAT!

Free Cruise Tickers
Old 05-02-2007, 08:03 PM

Welcome to Cruise Chat! There's so much information in this forum. You can get so much just by reading past posts. I was a new cruiser last year. Didn't know enough to know what I didn't know.

Don't be shy about asking specific questions. There are a lot of people on this forum that can answer all your questions.

Have fun!

Free Cruise Tickers
Old 05-04-2007, 09:27 AM

We are cruising on LOS on 20th October and have had it booked since May last year! we are starting to get very excited now and it is still 6 months away! We have seem some great pictures of her. This trip is for my husbands 40th and we are travelling with his 2 kids 18 and 16 and my parents who are in their 50s hopefully there is plenty of variety to keep everyone entertained. We have splashed out and got 2 owners suites and a junior suite for the kids(as we had to have a cabin within so many as they are under 21 and there are no balcony cabins on deck 10!) Would love to hear all about your cruise on your return, hope you have a brilliant time. We have cruised on Voyager (that ship was huge so I can't really imagine the sze of LOS it has been described as Voyager on steroids!) as a couple, but never as a family and it will be interesting with the wide gap in ages of the 6 of us, hopefully it will all be fine keeping everyone happy. We are then having a week in Orlando post cruise.
Old 05-04-2007, 09:37 AM

I meant to say, we were originally booked on Freedom (hence booking last May)for the following week, but the ship got chartered (someone rich or famous probably!)and we ended up with a few choices but picked Liberty as bookings were then available, at a better price and $400 on board credit per suite for the trouble of changing our booking, so it worked out better all round!!
I am particulary looking forward to the flowrider (watching the kids that is) the ice show (we never got tickets on Voyager), concierge service, the sushi bar, the spa, the list could go on and on there is so much!!!
Old 05-04-2007, 10:19 AM
I saw the ship on the morning talk show (CBS) she looks terrific!
Have fun.

Closed Thread