Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-21-2007, 10:55 AM

A few of my friends and I are thinking of going on a Bahamas cruise on the Majesty of the seas. I remember reading somewhere that the On Your Toes nightclub was taken out and a Boleros lounge put in when they did the refurbishment. I've been on Navigator of the seas and they also had a Boleros but it was definitely more a lounge than a nightclub. I wanted to know from someone who has gone since they refurbished if they have a nightclub on board the Majesty. P.S. I called Royal Caribbean and they really couldn't tell me for sure. Thanks..
Old 08-21-2007, 01:05 PM

Hi ssf and welcome to Cruise-Chat.

I haven't sailed the Majesty since the refurbishment but I think all ships are getting a Boleros, so I wouldn't be surprised if there's one on Majesty now. I'm not sure if it went in as a replacement to On Your Toes. Hopefully, someone else with more recent experience with the ship can tell you.

Also, did you check the deck plan of the Majesty on Royal Caribbean's web site?

Sandy
Old 08-21-2007, 07:22 PM

Yes, the Majesty of the seas does have a Boleros lounge, but if it is anything like the one on the Navigator of the seas it is definitely more a lounge not a dance club. I did get to look at the deck plans for the majesty but didn't see anything that I could identify as a danceclub/nightclub. Thanks ..
Old 08-22-2007, 02:02 PM

ssf,
We were just on the Majesty in June with our kids... I personally did not go into the nightclubs or dancing, but it seems like they had several options... I still have some of the daily events schedule that they slide under the door if you would like a copy to see what your options would be...

just let me know...

Rhonda
Old 08-22-2007, 06:55 PM

Cruisin4Fun that would be great if I could somehow get a copy. Thanks so much
Old 08-23-2007, 09:29 AM

ssf
email me at Rlynok@yahoo.com with your information and i will place in the mail...

Rhonda
Old 09-09-2007, 01:13 PM

Crusin4Fun, I received the paperwork... thanks so much it was EXACTLY what I was needed to answer my question

Closed Thread

Tags
boleros, calendar, club, cruise, event, locator, lounge, majesty, night, nightclub, nightlife, review, sea, seas, ship