Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-08-2005, 04:23 PM

Just curious - we are currently booked for a room on the third deck, across from Dragon Lair. Does anyone know if there might be an issue with "noise" from the loud music? Do you know if most areas area very soundproof around public venues?

Thanks,
Linda
Old 01-08-2005, 04:23 PM

Just curious - we are currently booked for a room on the third deck, across from Dragon Lair. Does anyone know if there might be an issue with "noise" from the loud music? Do you know if most areas area very soundproof around public venues?

Thanks,
Linda
Old 01-08-2005, 08:46 PM

I am not sure about the noise level but have a question for you. When are you cruising?
My husband and I will be on the Mariner for the 2-6-05 voyage.We are booked on the 6th level tho.
I am a Linda also !
Old 01-09-2005, 04:39 AM

Hey, Cruisingalong:
I am sailing on Jan. 30, to Western. This is our second cruise (first on Mariner). I'll be getting off the ship (boo-hoo), as you are getting on! I am so excited! I've already started packing, to help me wait for this wonderful trip the next few weeks.

Feel free to get in touch with me with any questions (on this forum or to my e-mail address), especially if you have never cruised.
Old 01-10-2005, 07:31 AM

You should be fine. The room is well sound proffed and the entrance to the Dragon's Lair is from the Grand Promenade on deck 4 and in the center of the stair well on deck 3. Yuo will not have the noise or the prople congregating around your cabin . It is really designed quite well for this purpose.

Have a great cruise.

Tmo
Old 01-10-2005, 10:53 AM

Thanks, Tom. Every once in a while, I'll see a message re: noises on cruises... but I think they usually had to do with maintenance work or other.

Last thing I want or need is not being able to sleep due to constant noise... I need all the sleep and energy I can get, for when we go to ports!
Old 01-10-2005, 07:48 PM

Kandl,I found out yesterday that the group we are going with will be having a party in the Dragons Lair On the first Monday night of our trip. I am so excited lol.
Linda

Closed Thread

Tags
caribbean, carribean, choose, cruise, dragon, dragons, lair, mariner, noise, noisy, room, royal, seas, sleep, staterooms