Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-18-2007, 05:25 AM
Banned

Hi all...

My friends and I are taking a cruise in July 30-Aug 3. I have a ton of questions if you don't mind.
1. I heard at that time of the year is ton's of hurricanes? True or not
2. I heard that royal isn't as nice as Carnival and the onboard activites aren't as good.
3. I also heard that the ship on Soreigance of the seas isn't clean?

I need to know this before i pay off the rest of my balance. I am currently booked to be in a Junior suite, do anybody know if these are nice and if they come with a frige?
Old 03-18-2007, 07:58 AM

Where are you getting all this information?
June 1st-Dec 1st is considered hurricane season. Septermber and October tend to be heavier than throughout the rest of the season. But hurricanes can happen at anytime throughout the period. A ton? I'd hardly say so. However; one can never predict what will happen from one season to another. In 2005 several hurricanes hit earlier in the year. Ships have an advantage that they can move out of the path of a hurricane.
Royal Caribbean and Carnival are both good cruise lines. They both have plenty of activities. The Voyager/Freedom class ships of Royal Caribbean actually have many more activities. You are going on the Sovereign which isn't a Voyager class ship, but you will have plenty to keep you occupied.
The Sovereign was refurbished in 2004. When I was on the ship in Septermber 2005 it looked beautiful. The crew are always continuously cleaning the ship.
Your junior suite should have a refrigerator. Pay off your balance and go enjoy your cruise.

Closed Thread