Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-03-2007, 08:31 PM

If you were to give a husband of 20 years this month some advise on his first cruise, this Sunday, what would that be? Is there anything we should look for that a more experience traveler would take advantage of? Thak You!!!
Old 10-04-2007, 06:11 AM

Relax, have major fun, and enjoy yourselves. We went on our 2nd cruise aboard the Mariner for our 25th anniversary and had geat time!

Read and post cruise reviews
Old 10-04-2007, 06:21 AM

Your first cruise is like your first date; you'll never forget it. Just enjoy yourselfs. There is so much to do, and so much fun to be had. There will be a cruise compass in your stateroom every day, that will inform you of all the activites on the ship.

Sonny
Old 10-04-2007, 07:14 AM

Quote:
If you were to give a husband of 20 years this month some advise
Take your wife to Portofinos. Of course this is from a wife of almost 30 years. That's our plan when we cruise just after our 30th anniversary next March. My husband has it easy. Our 30th is a week before my 55th birthday. Two events and one cruise.

On another thread a first time cruiser said the dining room portions were small. Her boyfriend could have used more. They didn't know that they could order more than one entree (or appetizer, or dessert). That would have been nice for them to know.

Have a great trip. You'll love it. One caution, however. It is addicting!
Old 10-05-2007, 02:16 PM

To put it simple, just relax and have fun. The point to keep in mind is that you are on vacation. I just got back from my cruise and absolutely loved it! I would book the cruise again in a heartbeat (Four night Bahamas cruise aboard Majesty of the Seas).
2013 - Golden Princess (Alaska, roundtrip from Seattle)

Closed Thread