Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-16-2005, 09:08 AM

(thanks to David L for last reply!).
Has anyone left out of Bayonne port recently, it seems too good to be true not having to take a flight in order to take a cruise! I'm wondering if there is enough parking and if it is a long walk to the ship. Thanks, Clo

First Cruise, Bermuda
Voyager Sept 2005
Old 05-16-2005, 09:08 AM

(thanks to David L for last reply!).
Has anyone left out of Bayonne port recently, it seems too good to be true not having to take a flight in order to take a cruise! I'm wondering if there is enough parking and if it is a long walk to the ship. Thanks, Clo

First Cruise, Bermuda
Voyager Sept 2005
Old 05-16-2005, 01:51 PM

Hi Clo,
While I have not sailed out of Cape Liberty personally, it is my understanding that the parking facility is large so ther should be no problem getting a space and it is directly adjacent to the cruise ship terminal - so minimal walking will be involved.

Free Cruise Tickers
Old 06-02-2005, 01:01 PM

I will be using this on June 11th. I was told there is plenty of parking. After you drop off your luggage and pasangers you park the car and there is a shuttle or you can walk back to the ship. I understand that they now take credit cards but I am going to call Celebrity before I go. They said it is an old industrial site, so it's not very attractive.
Have a great cruise!
Larry
Old 06-03-2005, 05:50 PM

I was just their today and you are right it is not too attractive. But it get the job done. I didnt drive but people I was sitting with said that they were not too far away. Within walking distance for them and they were an older couple. Not sure how much they charge.

Chris

Closed Thread

Tags
bayonne, caribbean, cruise, distance, lines, parking, port, royal, ship, walking