Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-03-2008, 05:43 AM

I will be sailing on the Adventure in a few weeks. With the ship leaving San Juan at 8 pm what time is the muster drill held?
Old 04-03-2008, 06:08 AM

Hi EMK38, welcome to Cruise-Chat. The last time we left out of San Juan, they had the muster drill the next morning around 10am. It has been a few years since we sailed from San Juan, so it may have changed. Hopefully, someone has recently experienced it. Just wanted to take this opportunity to welcome you aboard, best wishes!
Old 04-03-2008, 07:30 AM
well I travel on the AOS during 2006 so this could have change but here is the deal:

1. The muster drill is made about 8:00pm. one hour before departing and since the AOS depart at almost 9:00 pm. I remember the always depart first than the Carnival Destiny so mybe this cuold change but it will be on the night of your departure.

2. Recomendation: Puerto Rico Is a tropical island and you will be on a line, with a lot of people and it will be hot, buy one of that personal fan, the small ones, I have one that looks like a razor from motorola, they sell it at walmart or any other store you like. I use mine on my last drill and even on tours it can help you. Also please buy some excedrin or Panadol here the climate can be very hot and you will need it.
Old 04-03-2008, 08:21 AM

Since the ship leaves so late, what time does boarding start? When should one actually show up? And what is the latest you can board?
Old 04-03-2008, 08:38 AM
well I recommend to board early if you to port like 11:30 am. you will have to wait, but by 12:30 pm you will be at your ship without any problem, no lines,they even give you a snack before boarding. Once on ship you can hit the buffet, explore the ship but you will have to wait until almost 2:00 pm to go to your cabin
Old 04-03-2008, 11:49 AM

Well, we will be in PR two days early, so we will most likely do that. However, lets say we found something else we wanted to do during the day in San Juan. What's the latest would could board if we wanted to?
Old 04-03-2008, 12:12 PM
I dont really know how late some of the rules have change since I was on ship, I remember a few post about that.
But why not enter ship and your cabin, leave your packages and then visit old san juan you can leave ship, until I think, two hours before leaving...

Closed Thread

Tags
aboard, caribbean, carnival, cruise, destiny, drill, drills, juan, lines, muster, rccl, royal, san, start, time