Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-21-2003, 12:22 PM

CCL is known for selling cheaper tickets in the cruising market, that's why I've always believed that the saying holds true "you get what you pay for". If the staff and security didn't help with controlling the kids on your cruise "nightmare straight from hell" (I blame the parent's for this one), then maybe CCL is just not paying them enough to do so. I applaud your honesty, this country has given us our right to the freedom of speech, and I don't entirely disagree with you on some of your comments. I just don't think it's any one race that's the cause. There's many white's in this country that are doing the exact same thing as the PR's. But we fail to mention that just because they are one of our own? And it isn't just the PR's unruly children that's running down the halls out of control, their of all races that are not properly supervised,taught manners or raised respectably as you or I would.
We judge based on our experiences..... I'm sorry yours was so bad, I truly am.

Amy
Old 03-21-2003, 12:22 PM

CCL is known for selling cheaper tickets in the cruising market, that's why I've always believed that the saying holds true "you get what you pay for". If the staff and security didn't help with controlling the kids on your cruise "nightmare straight from hell" (I blame the parent's for this one), then maybe CCL is just not paying them enough to do so. I applaud your honesty, this country has given us our right to the freedom of speech, and I don't entirely disagree with you on some of your comments. I just don't think it's any one race that's the cause. There's many white's in this country that are doing the exact same thing as the PR's. But we fail to mention that just because they are one of our own? And it isn't just the PR's unruly children that's running down the halls out of control, their of all races that are not properly supervised,taught manners or raised respectably as you or I would.
We judge based on our experiences..... I'm sorry yours was so bad, I truly am.

Amy
Old 03-22-2003, 02:13 PM

I totally agree with Amy!

Closed Thread

Tags
cruisenboys