Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-29-2006, 09:31 AM

We just booked the grand suite 1324 on the Explorer for next year! I am hoping that SOMEONE has been in this exact suite before. It is close to the stairs which is why I chose this suite.

We were on the Explorer two weeks ago in 1608 (owners suite) and the balcony was clearly obstructed by a 2foot x 8 foot steel beam. It really took away from the balcony. No clear view unless you stood up! I want to make sure that this grand suite 1324 is not going to have any obstructions and Royal Caribbean does not have that information (or they say that they do not!).

ANYONE THAT CAN HELP!! Please reply so that I can change this suite if I need to before the others sell out! THANKS!

Closed Thread

Tags
1324, cabin, caribbean, crown, explorer, grand, loft, owners, review, reviews, room, royal, seas, suite, suites