Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-10-2007, 07:22 PM

Chris

There are a lot of advantages to crown and anchor, One is like the ones Sonny and I get for being diamond plus which is getting bridge and behind the scene tours. But every catagory has lots of perks such as discounts on things and express check in and check out

St. Martin Hotel Reviews
Old 11-20-2007, 09:06 AM

Both my husband and I have C&A numbers provided by our TA after one cruise and we are booked for another. I have only registered myself on the actual C&A RC website. Do I need to register him as well? I'm not understanding the point since we already have numbers assigned. Also, it is my understanding that children can benefit from parents who are members; is this true?
Old 11-20-2007, 02:48 PM

Yes, it's true your children benefit also. They will carry the same status as you have. They'll also get coupon books. You don't need to register your husband. You both have C&A numbers issued by the Crown and Anchor Society.

Sonny
Old 11-21-2007, 06:18 AM

As Crown and Anchor members, my husband and I recently returned from our second cruise. We each received a coupon book and a nice blue Tote bag. We travelled with a large group... those of us that were C & A members on our side of the hallway recieved our coupon books and tote bags, those that were C & A members across the hall (different room attendant) did not recieve tote bags.

I don't know if maybe the room attendant forgot, was new and didn't know to give them out or what happened. I know that I myself made sure my TA had mine and hubby's C & A membership numbers, I can't speak for the rest. But it seems odd that one side got them and the other didn't.

enjoy your trip
Tracy
Old 11-21-2007, 07:02 AM

It probably was because you were in a large group. Sometimes I get things other C&A members don't, but that's because I'm a diamond plus member. You also get a lot of extra gifts when on a membership cruise. All C&A members get a coupon book; after 5 cruises the coupon are better.

Sonny
Old 11-25-2007, 04:05 PM

click on site below for information on C&A membership
http://www.royalcaribbean.com/cas/benefitsLoggedout.do;...XBSkllSadz:12hdhubrs

Yes, children can apply for their own C&A number, as Sonny has mentioned. The above site will give you lots of information.

Closed Thread

Tags
anchor, benefit, benefits, benifits, caribbean, crown, crowne, junior, levels, mbenefits, promenade, rccl, royal, stateroom, suite