Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-09-2006, 10:30 AM

hi, i am booked on enchantment of the seas june 5, and i have a few questions.....

1.) i am booked on floor 2, and i was wondering if you can feel the motion or if you can hear the engines..

2.)do you know if you can wear jeans on casual nights??

3.) ive been on the soverign before.. but is this going to be better?????

thanks a lot!!!!
B
Old 04-09-2006, 08:43 PM

Hey. Well, I was on Enchantment the week before christmas. She is lovely. We did a 5 night west. carib. You are not supposed to wear jeans in the dining room for dinner, but the buffet is ok. I have worn nice jeans though, I admit a few times to dinner in the dining room. Usually on the first night, and once when we got back from an excursion just before they closed the doors for dinner. I did not notice any frowns from anyone. I do always have on a nice top on. We have only stayed on deck 2 once, on the Monarch. We did not hear any noise, it was nice. The Enchantment has neat things the other ships don't have. It truly is lovely. Congrats on your booking. Maybe some of the other cruise chatters will have some insight. Any other questions, I'll try to answer them. Lil' Lori

Read and post cruise reviews

Closed Thread

Tags
caribbean, cruisse, deck, dining, enchangment, enchantment, floor, jeans, questions, room, royal, sea, seas, wear, window