Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-05-2008, 05:48 PM

Can someone tell me if the rooms on the Explorer of The Seas have refrigerators? If so, do they stock it with the soft drink of your choice? I know a charge would be incurred, which is fine.
Thank you in advance for your help. This forum is fantastic!

Read and post cruise reviews

Old 09-05-2008, 06:10 PM
Administrator

I am positive all the cabins on Explorer have a mini-fridge. RCI puts a set selection of canned sodas in each cabin - usually two cans each of Coke, Sprite, and Diet Coke if I remember correctly. It isn't free. I've not asked for it but I assume if you wanted a specific mix of soft drinks in your cabin, your cabin attendant would take care of it. Just know that you'll be charged for any that you use.
Old 09-07-2008, 09:08 AM

We asked our stateroom attendent to remove all the items in our mini fridge since we (at the time) had a 4 year old boy! We didn't want to rack up a lot of charges with all the candy bars and snacks they had in there. She didn't mind doing so, but she said it would take her a little bit to find a place to put the stuff.

10-14-07 Freedom of the Seas
10-04-08 Liberty of the Seas
Old 09-13-2008, 06:20 PM
Yes thats a great idea to have it removed i might do the same on my next cruise, Me and my spouse had two sodas and one candybar and that total was 13.00 just for that, i though that was riduclous for just that.

Caribbean Resort Reviews

Closed Thread

Tags
beverage, caribbean, carnival, cruise, explorer, freedom, fridge, lorer, mini, rcl, refridgerators, refrigerator, room, rooms, royal, seas