Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-06-2005, 04:26 PM

Interested in talking to anyone that is going to be on AOS on 6/12/05 out of Puerto Rico.
Old 06-07-2005, 04:58 AM

Are birth certificates and driver's licenses going to be OK to board? I have heard that you really should have a passport. Well, time is running out and I won't have time to get passport. Can someone please clear this up for me? Thanks P.S. Can't wait for 5 more days...............
Old 06-07-2005, 05:57 AM

You are fine with just your birth certificate and driver's license. However, soon you will be required to have a passport. I would go ahead and obtain one now just so you can have it when it is required.

Have a GREAT cruise! The AOS is AWESOME!

Tom
Old 06-07-2005, 05:58 AM

If I were you I would call Royal Caribbean and ask them, they should be able to tell you what you will need.
Old 06-08-2005, 08:04 PM

Just sailed and rest of my family just had birth certificates and DLs. Stupid me, I didn't realize until weekend before cruise (had been on another non-cruise trip that month with youngest and was preoccupied) that my first name spelling on birth certificate is different from way I have spelled it my entire life on EVERYTHING. So, after initial panic subsided, can tell you is possible to have passport in less than 36 if necessary (for a price)
Old 06-09-2005, 02:43 PM

now is it necessary to have marriage license if you use your birth certificate? along w/ driver's license?
Old 06-09-2005, 03:45 PM

If you wouldn't mind, please post a review of the ship when you get back. We're going on AOS next march with a group of 25 people. Can't wait to hear your thoughts and recommendations for our trip on the boat
Old 06-10-2005, 03:23 AM

I sure will give you the report upon return. I am just so excited and have heard great things about Royal Carribean and it's service...... Just hope the weather holds out and no hurricanes. Oh well, will be in touch
Old 06-10-2005, 06:40 AM

No, you will not need your Marriage License - if your ticket is booked with the name on the Driver's License. Cruise lines make the assumption that a ladies maiden name will change if they marry. If you are a newlywed, however, and your ticket and driver's license do not match then that is a different story.

Have a fabulous time - Look forward to hearing from you when you return.
Nancy

Free Cruise Tickers

Closed Thread