Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-21-2004, 10:03 PM

We are a family of 4, first time cruise, our kids are 10 &11...we love scuba diving/snorkeling, climbing walls, luxury while on vacation, and as much as we like to relax we are active, working out, running, walking, we love to wine/dine and we aren't expecting top notch cuisine, but are hoping for the best...we booked later seating, a middle suite w/a balcony. Can you pls. be honest w/your feedback on what we can expect in a few weeks on our cruise-we are doing the southern route...where is the best diving/who is the best diving shops, best beaches, best restaurants on the islands...cautiously excited about our first cruise experience...thanks maureen
Old 11-21-2004, 10:03 PM

We are a family of 4, first time cruise, our kids are 10 &11...we love scuba diving/snorkeling, climbing walls, luxury while on vacation, and as much as we like to relax we are active, working out, running, walking, we love to wine/dine and we aren't expecting top notch cuisine, but are hoping for the best...we booked later seating, a middle suite w/a balcony. Can you pls. be honest w/your feedback on what we can expect in a few weeks on our cruise-we are doing the southern route...where is the best diving/who is the best diving shops, best beaches, best restaurants on the islands...cautiously excited about our first cruise experience...thanks maureen
Old 11-22-2004, 09:28 AM

Maureen,
You and the children are going to love the Adventure. I have personally sailed her and have great memories of the trip. Your balcony suite will be perfect for the family. The children's program and facilities are quite extensive. In addition to the great children's program, the rock-climbing wall, inline skating, ice skating rink, miniature golf and sports court will keep them busy. Don't miss the ice show - it is excellent!! You have a very port intensive itinerary, however, so I hope you will get to enjoy all the ship has to offer.

As for the ports you will be visiting, I suggest you visit our sister site PortReviews.com. Specifically, www.caribbeanportreviews.com and click on the link to each port. Tom and I have written the main review of each port (based on our own personal experiences) so I can attest to their unbiased truths. Along with our reviews, there are numerous reader's reviews posted, offering great dining, diving, excursion suggestions, etc.
Nancy

Free Cruise Tickers
Old 11-22-2004, 09:37 AM

Maureen,
I forgot to mention, if you are interested in snorkeling or more information on the beaches, you might want to read this special report:

http://www.cruisereviews.com/info/snorkeling.htm

Tons of great info - Enjoy the cruise!
Nancy

Free Cruise Tickers

Closed Thread

Tags
adventurer, caribbean, royal, seas