Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-16-2006, 09:02 PM

Going on Grandeur of the Seas in July ...Cozumel...what excursions do you all recommened....Has anyone ever done the cooking class excursion.....?

Barcelo Resorts: All Inclusive
Old 04-18-2006, 07:24 PM

If you enjoy history, then the Tulum ruins are a must!!! They are excellent. The ruins on Cozumel can't compare to these.
We combined this with Xel-ha for some snorkeling and watching people interact with the dolphins (not enough time for us to do this, but still alot of fun to watch and take pictures of) and it made a fantastic day. It is a full day and you won't have much time to explore Cozumel, but I've been to Cozumel before and it doesn't compare to Tulum.

If you don't want to do Tulum and you're going in June or later, you may want to check out the state park (Ch..K.....). It was severely damage by Wilma, but is expected to be better than ever when it re-opens. I snorkeled there on a cruise in 1994 and it inspired me to get my diving certification. The snorkeling is wonderful and there are many colorful fish!!!
Have a great time!
JIjm
Old 05-03-2006, 01:54 PM

You might check the website at CozumelTours.com.

We have taken Harry's Island Tour and it was fascinating! He is a great host.

LL
Navigator - E. Caribbean - 11/2006
Vision - West Coast Repo - 4/2007
Grandeur - Canada/N.E. - 9/2007
Voyager of the Seas -"R"W. Caribbean - 1/2008
Old 05-03-2006, 02:23 PM

The snorkeling in Xel-ha is awesome. The last trip we were there (pre-hurricane) we did a swim with the dolphins at Chanakaab (sp?)Park. That was totally amazing. The ruins are great as well. Fat Tuesdays has some awesome margaritas. We did not do the cooking class excursion, so can't comment on that. Have a wonderful cruise!
Old 05-04-2006, 04:44 PM

If you want to flake out on a beach try San Fransisco Beach. I did a search for Cozumel Beach Breaks on Yahoo and booked with Island Marketing Ltd. First time we had booked independent of the ship and it was a great deal. I have been singing its praises ever since! A great day on the beach!
http://www.cozumelcruiseexcursions.c...BeachBreak.htm

Closed Thread

Tags
caribbean, cooking, cozumel, cozumeltourscom, cruises, excursion, excursions, ha, island, marketing, review, reviews, royal, tulum, xel