Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-22-2007, 06:53 PM

We are sailing SOS and can someone tell us what days/nights the quest game ...love and marriage...captains reception and past cruisers party will be on, Thanks
Old 09-22-2007, 06:54 PM

sailing on oct 15th on a 4 night..
Old 10-01-2007, 11:59 PM

I just got back from SOS on Friday. The formal night/captain's party were on day # 2 after Coco Cay. (We lucked out and sailed straight from there to Nassaus for an EXTRA night because of approaching weather!!) Past guest party was for platinum and above members, on the day at sea (Thursday). Not sure when the Love & Marriage game was. The Quest game was on the last night! We had a BLAST!! We didn't win even though we packed a bag haha, but it was so much fun!! Here are some items in case you want to make up a bag too I'll even list the activities haha!! DON'T read any further if you want to be surprised!!!
------------------------------------

two shoelaces out of the shoe, a piece of fruit, 3 bras, a business card, a cruise compass (the daily activity brochure), a woman doing a split, two women holding hands doing the can can, two men in their favorite "position", a pair of women's shoes, a thong (they're looking for a flip flop not your underwear!), a woman with a real tattoo, a purse, the big point getter was dressing a man up in a bra, women's shoes, with a purse and make-up---get your single dollar bills ready because they make them strut their stuff around the room! That's all I can remember right now lol. WHAT A GREAT WEEK I can't wait for my next cruise!!
Elation, CCL 9-24-06
Carnival Victory, CCL 1-28-07
Sovereign of the Seas, Royal Caribbean, 9-24-07
Old 10-02-2007, 06:16 AM

I'll be sailing, too! In the past, I've seen several Quests. Each has its own 'personality' for sure. Depends on the liveliness of the crowd. Hope we have a great cruise, weather aside, and everyone has a safe journey to Port Canaveral.
Old 10-02-2007, 10:46 AM

Thanks rescue911chick, We are counting down the days now. we love sovereign of the seas.See you on board crsrock have a safe drive over.
Old 10-11-2007, 02:47 PM

OK all you fun cruisers! This is our last weekend before the real fun begins! If anyone is interested, there will be (hopefully!!!!) a nice get together at 3pm on Monday in the Viking Crown lounge. From my other website cruisecritic.com I've met up with other folks. So let's all meet and greet! I'm bringing "Hello, my name is....." badges for us to wear and finally put the face to the screen name!!!
Christine

Closed Thread