Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-08-2008, 08:54 PM

I am already booking my next NOS trip for Spring Break 2009. We just got off her from Spring Break this year and it was the best experience of my life.. i love it! I dont see a lot of talk on here about NOS.. We are booking for 2009 already and they are saying all the balcony cabins are all full and only rooms left are on 7 and 8.. so i know someone is going lol.. Our Only stop was Cozumel.. i wasnt impressed, went to Paradise Beach... was very disappointed from pics.. Going to Grand Cay and Jamacia in 2009 that should be exciting. The ship was so beautiful.. 4 days was not long enough.. but now that i know where most the places are on the ship , should be able to do everything i missed on the 5 day one.. Happy sailing..

El Greco: Jamaica Resort
Old 05-08-2008, 09:31 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Ohiocruiser:
I dont see a lot of talk on here about NOS..
You've got to be kidding about that—I have commented dozens of times that the Navagator is my favorite ship. I was even sending messages from the Navigator a couple of weeks ago.

Old 05-09-2008, 06:34 AM

Congratulations on your next cruise and welcome back from your last cruise. Glad to hear you have already booked, it makes the debarkation blues so much easier. The next time you're in Cozumel, try the Tulum/Xel-ha tour. I prefer Xel-ha on it's own, but they usually package it together. The Tulum ruins are great and the setting is beautiful, but Xel-ha is great for snorkeling and water activities. Or if you prefer to stay in Cozumel, try Chankanaab Park the next time. We enjoyed Paradise Beach in January, but like Chankanaab a bit better for snorkeling. The service at Paradise, however, is like being on board. They never let our drinks get empty. For now, you can start planning Jamaica and Grand Cayman. Dunn's River Falls in Jamaica (Ocho Rios) is a must, Stingray City or Seven Mile Beach in Grand Cayman are great! Then you can book your next cruise, and your next, and become total addicts like the rest of us. Best wishes and glad to hear you enjoyed the NOS!
Old 05-09-2008, 06:58 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Sonny V:
quote:
Originally posted by Ohiocruiser:
I dont see a lot of talk on here about NOS..
You've got to be kidding about that—I have commented dozens of times that the Navagator is my favorite ship. I was even sending messages from the Navigator a couple of weeks ago.

Sonny,
Was Ian still the Irish entertainer in the pub? I enjoyed him every night when I went on the Navigator in Feb.
Old 05-09-2008, 02:39 PM

I really don't know. The only time I went into the pub was just after the mini-riot, and there waan't anyone singing. Sorry...

Old 05-09-2008, 02:40 PM
Administrator

Quote:
The only time I went into the pub was just after the mini-riot
What mini-riot?

Old 05-10-2008, 07:03 AM

Dave, there was a group of people that crowded the Promenade deck, and some guy got on the bridge that crosses over the center of the Promenade deck and turned on the mic. He then started to rant about missing the next two ports before Barcelona. The crowd started to chant "Bull----" while stomping their feet. The man on the bridge(who happened to be a German lawyer) was actually tackled by a ship's officer. This all took place the morning after being anchored in the river, and moving to another location just off the coast of Libon to anchor again so the stabilizer could be cut off. I wasn't aware of all this until I was walking on the Promenade deck and heard Casey and Kathy call be from the pub. I sat down with them and they told me every thing they heard and saw—I was about 45 minutes late. The Captain made an announcement that there would be a 3pm meeting in the theater for those that wanted to discuss the situation. I didn't go.

Sonny

Old 05-10-2008, 07:18 AM
Administrator

Quote:
The Captain made an announcement that there would be a 3pm meeting in the theater for those that wanted to discuss the situation.
"Attention all guests...the Captain will meet with all disgruntled passengers at 3pm in the theater. Bring your luggage and passports with you".

Old 05-10-2008, 12:37 PM

Old 05-10-2008, 02:19 PM

Jessica Another great thing in Jamaica is rafting down the Martha Brea.You are on a very slow river on a 30 ft raft with a guide poleing you along.It's a great trip and very relaxing.
Mike
CCL Elation 2005
CCL Pride 2006
RCCI Splendor 2006
RCCI Serenade Hawaii 2007
RCCI Serenade Alaska 2008
CCL Ecstasy 2008
RCCI AOS 2009
RCCI Voyager 2009
CCL Conquest 2010
CCL Ecstasy 2010

Closed Thread

Tags
caribbean, estabiliser, navagator, navigator, royal, sea, seas, stabilizer, stabilizers