Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-26-2008, 07:48 AM

What is your opinion of the Voyager Of The Seas? We are looking to sail in March 09 and would like some feedback on the overall condition of the ship and balcony rooms on the ship before we book. Is booking early highly recomended and how far out can we get our deposit back? Trying to match up our kids school/college spring breaks. Thanks for the help. Gennine
Old 01-26-2008, 07:48 AM

What is your opinion of the Voyager Of The Seas? We are looking to sail in March 09 and would like some feedback on the overall condition of the ship and balcony rooms on the ship before we book. Is booking early highly recomended and how far out can we get our deposit back? Trying to match up our kids school/college spring breaks. Thanks for the help. Gennine
Old 01-26-2008, 09:14 AM

Hi mgkoop,

Voyager is the first and oldest of this class but still not an old ship. RCCL does a very good job of maintaining their fleet. It's the first Voyager class ever to leave from Galveston and I intend to sail on her soon as well since shes now in my back yard, I'm in houston. The last refurb was in 2004 so shes about due for the next but I don't have a schedule for when that will happen. They seldom go over 5 years between so I'd expect it to be done before your 2009 spring break. I think if you're looking for a family friendly cruise over Spring break it would be hard to find a better choice.

Cheers, Neil
Old 01-26-2008, 05:40 PM

I think booking early is a good idea, because as the ship gets full, the price or cabins could rise. If the price goes down, you should be able to get a credit. You can get your deposit back anytime before final payment is due, which is 70 days prior to the sailing date.

Sonny

Old 02-04-2008, 12:17 PM

Gennine,
We will be sailing on Voyager this coming Apr. Are there any areas that you would like me to take pictures of? I always take pics of the ships we go on. Also, we usully book our cruises at least a year in advance but some at the last minute. Our 'yearly' cruise is almost always booked while still onboard. We have an E2 cabin on this ship.

Free Cruise Tickers
Old 02-05-2008, 06:19 AM

i was on the Voyager in November and she was in excellent shape. We had a jr suite and had no complaints. i truly cannot think of any area of the ship i could complain about. the service was outstanding and ship sparkled. I would not hesitate to sail on her again.

Closed Thread