Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-06-2007, 09:26 AM
Banned

Royal Carribean Or Noweigen...

Food?
Service?
Fun?
More???
Old 01-06-2007, 10:00 AM

Never taken Nor but my grandma has lots. She says she prefers the more mature crowds on Nor. But she recommended for me that when I take the family I stick to RCC.

She says the food on Nor is way too fancy for her...too me that would be a good thing.
Old 01-06-2007, 06:22 PM
Just finished a 10 nite on the Dawn on 17 Dec 06-after several RCCL cruises I was pleasantly surprised at the service, the quality,the ambiance,the stateroom,the crew, the food,the activities and best of all the family atmosphere of NCL. I/We have booked NCL for our next cruise (GEM-2008).Many other couples,whom we had just met, also rebooked - all converts from RCCL and/or Celebrity. My hat off to NCL-Freestyle is doin' it right!

BillyBuzzy
Old 01-06-2007, 06:45 PM

Glad to hear ncl is a good selection. we leave out in two weeks to mexico and on our first cruise. chose ncl for freestyle and ship activities. Very excited and ready to go!
Old 01-06-2007, 09:35 PM
Banned

We have sailed on RCL, CCL, Princess and NCL. All are great cruise lines. Princess is especially nice on the Diamond, Sapphire, and Grand Princess. The new mega ships on RCL like Radiance of the Seas, Freedom of the Seas are awesome ships. CCL is great for partiers, and children. NCL usually offers a mature audience, and we love the NCL branded "freestyle dining". The NCL newer ships are fantastic like the Jewel,Pearl and in late 2007 the Gem. These are the newest mega-class ships for NCL. We did the NCL Jewel, the NCL Star, NCL Dream, and soon the NCL Pearl for 2 cruises in 2007. We prefer the dining experience on NCL due to the vast amount of restarunts and the timing of the dining. But whatever you choose, I suggest that you consider the newer ships, that have the latest in passenger treats. Bon Vayage and Happy sailing. We would rate the cruise companies that we have been on:

#1 NCL
#2 Princess
#3 Royal Carribean
#4 Carnival

Carnival is the largest company that owns several brands in their fleet. When we discuss Carnival, we mean to discuss ships under the name CARNIVAL.

Richard & Mary
Las Cruces, New Mexico USA

NCL Pearl Feb 2nd, 2007 Southern Carribean
NCL Pearl May20th, 2007 Alaska

Closed Thread

Tags
companies, cruise, lines, rate