Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-10-2005, 09:20 AM

Hello All,

Anyone know when is the best time to go to Bermuda for some nice weather. I was hoping for October, but I hear it's hurricane season then.. any suggestions?

Thanks
Dee
Old 02-10-2005, 09:20 AM

Hello All,

Anyone know when is the best time to go to Bermuda for some nice weather. I was hoping for October, but I hear it's hurricane season then.. any suggestions?

Thanks
Dee
Old 02-10-2005, 11:23 AM

Hi, We too would like to know a little about Bermuda. We have done Eastern Caribbean last Year and also like October. So come on all please!! Let us know what time, What beaches, What ship ?? Thanks Steve
Old 02-17-2005, 06:50 AM

I guess no one has been to Bermuda??? Thanks anyway Steve
Old 02-20-2005, 06:02 AM

Hi Steve and Dee,
Sorry I didn't respond sooner, but just got back from a cruise on the Splendour. October is the end of the hurricane season, but it also starts to get a bit cooler in Bermuda by then. Having been to Bermuda numerous times, I would suggest the summer months offer the best in Bermuda weather. It is difficult to avoid the hurricane season in Bermuda, if you wish to enjoy the ocean and beaches. If you just want to experience Bermuda and don't care about spending time in the ocean May is quite lovely. The weather in Bermuda is similar to what you would experience in the Carolinas.
Nancy

Free Cruise Tickers
Old 02-20-2005, 06:20 AM

Steve,
You also asked about beaches. While in Hamilton, the best beaches are Horseshoe Bay and Elbow Beach (both are spectacular pink sand beaches). In St. George's vist Tobacco Bay nestled in a coral cove (great snorkeling spot in calm, clear waters) or Fort St. Catherine's.
Remember, as I mentioned in my previous post although the water may reach the mid 80's in August, it can dip to 60 by late fall and early winter.

you can find out more about each of the Bermuda ports at our PortReviews site. Here is the link:
http://www.bermudaportreviews.com

Nancy

Free Cruise Tickers

Closed Thread

Tags
beaches, bermuda, bermudagood, cruise, destination, destinations, ggo, good, idea, lines, october, reviews, time, visit, weather