Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-20-2006, 01:13 PM

I am a huge fan of 3-night cruises. Not that I wouldn't love to stay longer, but it just doesn't always work with my schedule. It's so much easier to get a bunch of my friends together.. take a Friday and Monday off.. spend $250 to get on the ship.. and have an awesome time! But.. yes, I live in Tallahassee, and that makes it much easier for me than many of you to take just Friday and Monday. It's only a 4 hour drive to Port Canaveral.

Caribbean Hotels & Resorts
Old 09-29-2006, 03:50 PM

Spritfilled
I see your posts a lot, I'm just curious on your picture. Is that a picture of yourself or who? Do you do somekind of sports?

Linda

10-14-07 Freedom of the Seas
10-04-08 Liberty of the Seas
Old 09-29-2006, 06:44 PM

Hey Spirtfilled

I have been on lots of cruises especailly 3-5 day cruises. They are convienent for me. I go on Friday-Monday alot. It saves my vacation time for longer cruises and occasional mountian trips (North Carolina). I love them all. I am like Sonny though Royal Caribbean is the Line I will go on. I started cruising in 1983 and back then did 1 a year. This year I will do 6 maybe 7 if December works out for time off. I would rather go on a cruise than stay at a nice hotel. They are about the same price and guess what the cruise will feed me great food, I get excellent service and do not have to worry about DUI's if I decide to party. Also you meet the most fantastic people on a cruise. The ship I recommend the most (3-4 day) is the Soverign of the Seas.

St. Martin Hotel Reviews
Old 09-29-2006, 07:31 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by wesnlin:
Spritfilled
I see your posts a lot, I'm just curious on your picture. Is that a picture of yourself or who? Do you do somekind of sports?

Linda
Lol no dear that is not me.

Read and post cruise reviews

Closed Thread

Tags
catalina, cruises, ensenada