Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-17-2003, 03:26 PM

quote:
Originally posted by SheDevil228:
Well, i just returned from my 7th cruise on celebrity's horizon on saturday. you can wear anything, but it is appropriate to dress up. Waiters wear tuxes w/ white gloves etc.. This last time both of my dresses were long (as they were the previous times).. the first was a black dress (it is true that alot of women wear black, especially on the last formal night... the first is slightly dressier due to the captains welcome aboard cocktail party) and it was spaghetti strap on the right shoulder and sleevless on the left. it also had a long slit in the left side wear up on the actual torso it was gathered. my other dress was a long beaded gown.. it was a mixture of shades of green, ranging from like a romain lettuce shade to a not quite lime.. it was strapless w/ a very small sweep train.. and the beading was denser at the top and grew sporadic as it went down the length of the dress. oh and the back was a lace up... i cant believe the compliments i got on it! especially when i was drinking my melon martini! lol.. i hope that helps... i always feel its better to dress up than down... the staff really appreciates it...

good idea!!
i like that! i am just worried that people will look at me weird if i wear a long "sparkly" gown, but after reading your post, i am gonna wear it with pride!

Life is for the living
CARPE DIEM!

Closed Thread

Tags
caribbean, carnival, celebrity, critics, cruise, dress, formal, man, night, nights, royal, sequin, wear, wearing, whats