Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-16-2008, 03:57 PM

We had booked a cruise on the Legend for July 22 before the beginning of the year. At the time of booking no discounts were offered. I had been following the RCL weekly to see if there would be any specials offers. Lo and behold this weekend I found that they were offering a senior citizen discount and I was able to rebook an ocean view room for 150 per person more than I paid for the lowest level interior room. Just shows it's worth tracking your cruise up until the time the final amount of pasyment is due.
Old 03-16-2008, 06:03 PM
Administrator

Congratulations, Eddie! That ocean view is going to be a lot sweeter now! Enjoy the Med...it's on our wish list.
Old 03-17-2008, 07:08 AM

Eddie, you will have a blast on the Legend in the Mediterranean. The wife enjoyed her recent Med cruise on the LOS so much we returned very soon thereafter to do it all over again. No disrespect intended to the interior cabins but if this is your first Med. cruise, then you simply must have an ocean view to take in all the breathtaking scenery that awaits you. Congrats on the great upgrade value.

Closed Thread

Tags
cruise, cruises, medditear, medeterranean, mediterranean, meditteranean, rcl