Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-21-2009, 12:06 PM
Hi I am really excited having just booked an 11 night cruise for next February on Jewel of the Seas. We normally arrange our own trips as this is often cheaper and you can tailor then to just what you want. However, I have never been to Columbia, Panama and Costa Rica and wondered if anyone had done this cruise and arranged their own trips - and any recommendations on what to do would be great. Really appreciate any thoughts, recommendations or suggestions.
Old 08-21-2009, 12:06 PM
Hi I am really excited having just booked an 11 night cruise for next February on Jewel of the Seas. We normally arrange our own trips as this is often cheaper and you can tailor then to just what you want. However, I have never been to Columbia, Panama and Costa Rica and wondered if anyone had done this cruise and arranged their own trips - and any recommendations on what to do would be great. Really appreciate any thoughts, recommendations or suggestions.

Closed Thread

Tags
10, canal, caribbean, columbia, cruise, cruisecritic, day, jewel, panama, review, reviews, royal, seas, trips, ultimate, updates