Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-22-2002, 05:57 PM

Has anybody pre-ordered the romantic packages that Royal Caribbean offers? My husband and I will be celebrating our anniversay and I would like to inquire about the packages. Are they presented nice and are they in the room when [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img]you get there?

Sorry for all the questions, but I have never cruised before. Yes I know, another one!! But, I am sooo excited. Could you tell?!
Old 11-22-2002, 05:57 PM

Has anybody pre-ordered the romantic packages that Royal Caribbean offers? My husband and I will be celebrating our anniversay and I would like to inquire about the packages. Are they presented nice and are they in the room when [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img]you get there?

Sorry for all the questions, but I have never cruised before. Yes I know, another one!! But, I am sooo excited. Could you tell?!
Old 11-22-2002, 06:18 PM

You've asked many questions, except that you've forgotten the most basic. When are you going, what ship are you on, and what location are you cruising to? All these things are a must before any advice is given. Are you dealing with a good travel agent? If so, they should be able to answer most of your questions. Good luck! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif[/img]
Old 11-22-2002, 06:38 PM

I'm going on the Enchantment of the Sea. Its voyage is in January. And we are going to the Eastern Caribbean. Our Travel Agent let us in on some info. But, he is a friend of a friend. So....That is why we booked with him. We booked in April of this year and still didn't receive an upgrade or anything. But, this is my first time and I'll be happy with whatever. Next time is antoher answer! I'm looking forward to a superb time with my husband.

Can you help with my questions? I do appreciate it. I am wet behind the ears so to speak, so any advice would be great.

Thank you
Old 11-27-2002, 10:29 AM

Eight of us went on the Enchantment of the Seas 10/13 and also went to the Eastern Carribbean. We had a wonderful time. The shows were wonderful. The food was good and the staff were great.

YOu will have a wonderful time.

Roberta Granny
Old 12-04-2002, 03:18 PM

Thank you. I'm sure it will be an awesome time. We will be due for some warm weather after all the snow and cold weather. I can't wait. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Closed Thread