Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-09-2006, 06:35 AM

I am looking into cruising on the Freedom of the seas but the prices seem kind of steep for me right now, for a family of 4 it looks like it will be around $4000.00 or more for our family to go. Do you think the prices will drop any or is this is what we are looking at because even though the sister ship is coming out in May it still is a larger and newer ship??
How do people do it I want to cruise on the Freedom so bad, but do not know if we will be able to afford it

Read and post cruise reviews
Old 10-09-2006, 04:49 PM

The Freedom is maintaining it's popularity and is demanding the higher prices. I wouldn't expect the prices to drop anytime soon. Atleast not until after the sister ship comes out, if even then.
Old 10-09-2006, 05:48 PM

I booked the Liberty of the Seas for November next year. It was $1,800 for my wife and I. That's including our $200 diamond discount for a balcony.
Prices will vary depending mostly on when you want to cruise. You may want to consider one of the 5 original "Voyager" class ships if the price for the Freedom is too high.

Sonny

Closed Thread