Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-11-2003, 08:48 PM

I am traveling with a group of friends and their children. I will be going with my two children
(12 & 10). They have no desire to attend the "formal" dinners. Would I be lame if we decided to stay at the pool or order room service. This trip is for them and I just want the opinions of other parents. Thanks!
Old 06-11-2003, 08:48 PM

I am traveling with a group of friends and their children. I will be going with my two children
(12 & 10). They have no desire to attend the "formal" dinners. Would I be lame if we decided to stay at the pool or order room service. This trip is for them and I just want the opinions of other parents. Thanks!
Old 06-12-2003, 05:41 AM

That is fine. I will be going on my first cruise Saturday and Ive been told there are alternate dining in case you dont want to get dressed up. Enjoy!
Old 07-03-2003, 07:25 AM

They take great formal portraits on formal night. You will really be missing a great opportunity to get a very reasonable formal picture of your family if you don't dress up one night. Otherwise there is always an alternative place to eat for you and the kids.
Old 07-23-2003, 05:11 PM

We sailed on the Majesty 10/02. The same food from the dining room is served buffet style in one of the lounges. It's a great night to swim w/o a crowd.
Old 08-05-2003, 11:36 PM

The formal dinners are very delicious, so you wouldn't want to miss it, they also take beautiful pictures of you and your family and later during the day the pictures show up in the picture gallary for you to buy, they turn out very good!! But other wise if you don't end up going to dinner a lot of other people will still be out at the pool, theres different times at which you can go to dinner so theres always people out on the outside deck! So don't worry, but i would say go to dinner once and see what its like, you'll have to see what its like, its fun!! All the waiters and watresses come out a couple times and sing to you, they are extremely nice there, and have excellent food!
Old 08-05-2003, 11:36 PM

The formal dinners are very delicious, so you wouldn't want to miss it, they also take beautiful pictures of you and your family and later during the day the pictures show up in the picture gallary for you to buy, they turn out very good!! But other wise if you don't end up going to dinner a lot of other people will still be out at the pool, theres different times at which you can go to dinner so theres always people out on the outside deck! So don't worry, but i would say go to dinner once and see what its like, you'll have to see what its like, its fun!! All the waiters and watresses come out a couple times and sing to you, they are extremely nice there, and have excellent food!
Old 08-05-2003, 11:42 PM

The formal dinners are very delicious, so you wouldn't want to miss it, they also take beautiful pictures of you and your family and later during the day the pictures show up in the picture gallary for you to buy, they turn out very good!! But other wise if you don't end up going to dinner a lot of other people will still

Closed Thread

Tags
cruises, dinners, formal