Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-14-2005, 01:44 PM

Has anyone had an owners suite on the Voyager? We are a family of 5. We wanted to be in the same cabin and this was our only option. I understand there is a concierge service and certain "perks". Does anyone know what these perks are? We are on deck 10 in the middle of the ship. Does anyone know about noise level on deck 10? I understand there is a lot of activity on deck 11. Thanks in advance
Old 10-14-2005, 07:12 PM

You are going to love your cruise. Besides the focus of the concierge, you will have access to the concierge lounge and everything that means.

Enjoy

Tom
Old 10-15-2005, 02:21 PM

Hi Tom- Thanks for your response. What do you mean by "the concierge lounge and everything that means?" This is my first cruise and I know nothing about the concierge lounge. I tried calling RC a few times, I couldn't get much info. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Old 10-15-2005, 04:23 PM

Hi Can'twaittocruise,
The Voyager Class ships have a concierge lounge that is only available to suite guests and Diamond members of the Crown & Anchor Society (over 10 RC cruises). You will be given a special key to the lounge and it is accessible 24/7. In the morning they serve a very nice continental breakfast with expresso, cafe latte, etc. During the day it is a wonderful "quiet spot" to read. The concierge has his office there and is available for booking excursions, making reservations, getting priority tickets for the tenders and ice show, or to assist you with any other request you may have. In the evening (usually between 5-9) they serve appetizers with an open (complimentary) bar for your pre-dinner enjoyment.
Nancy

Free Cruise Tickers
Old 10-15-2005, 04:37 PM

I agree with Tom. You are going to love your cruise! And starting your cruise experience in such a nice stateroom is a bonus. The pool area is a fairly busy area. I have found that some mornings the pool is still closed off. Especially early in the day. This may cut back on your concern of noise in the morning. You probably won't find yourselves sleeping in late as there are excursions to experience. During the day you will not be in your stateroom that often so I don't think you will be bothered by the activities around the pool then. At night the activities tend to be more inside, unless there is a planned activity outside, in which case, you may be enjoying that as well. All in all, you probably won't hear much and if you are like most people I know, (including myself), you will find that you are sleeping very well from all the fresh air and activities and won't hear a thing. Have a great time!!!!
Old 10-16-2005, 05:59 AM

Good morning- Thanks for your info. I can't wait to go!!! Renee

Closed Thread

Tags
11, 5, cabins, class, cruise, deck, family, noise, seas, voyager