Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-21-2006, 05:30 AM

We're planning a Caribbean cruise for honeymoon in May on AOS. As I read the reviews, a balcony is top. Unfortenately these rooms with balcony are to expensive for us, so we'll have to do with an oceanview. We can also postpone our reservation and make our chanses with waiting untill there are possible discounts a few weeks or days before depart. Are those cruises in that period months in advance fully booked, or is it a good idea to wait for better prices ?
And, is there any possible way to figure out how many balcony suites are stille available for a specific cruise. Thank you for your answer.
Old 02-21-2006, 06:35 AM

I was on the last sailing of the AOS and would suggest you call Just fun vacations. They still have juice with RCCL and Celebrity. Ask for Ron Kinkade. They are located in San Diego. He may be able to assist you with your questions. As far as the ship goes, try to get a room aft of mid ship as all the places to eat along with the sports decks are located in that direction. The theater is located in the front of the ship and it was the only time being toward the front was beneficial. BTW, there is nothing wrong with an inside cabin. On our honeymoon, we had one and it never made a differnce as you spend so little time in the room. A balcony is nice but for the cost the only time I can see it being worthwhile is when you go to Alaska or if you are a smoker. I have had 4 balcony's including this past cruise and I can honestly say at this point I have probably done my last Caribbean balcony.

Closed Thread