Cruise Reviews Forums

Cruise Reviews Forums (http://www.cruisereviews.com/forum/)
-   Royal Caribbean Cruise Line (http://www.cruisereviews.com/forum/royal-caribbean-cruise-line/)
-   -   drinking water (http://www.cruisereviews.com/forum/royal-caribbean-cruise-line/27426-drinking-water.html)

wendy_woo2 07-23-2007 09:18 PM

Just wondering if bottle water is so expensive to buy on board, if there drinking fountains so you could just keep refilling your water bottle? LOL

f-mattox 07-23-2007 09:25 PM

I rest my case.

f-mattox 07-23-2007 09:33 PM

wendy_woo2; no offense, dear, and I'm not trying to be cute or funny or insulting or anything like that. You just proved a point I was trying to make somewhere else on this site, without even knowing it. Thank you.

To answer your question, and we want all newbies to feel warm and fuzzy here, YES! Bottled water is very expensive on the ship--any ship. But you can refill your water bottle right from the tap in your cabin or from the water stations in the buffet, with water that is better tasting and cleaner than any you can buy.

Enjoy your cruise.

goin' cruisin' 07-23-2007 09:52 PM

I concur; on all points.

f-mattox 07-23-2007 09:58 PM

And I concur with your concurrence.

Speaking of which--where is the big concurrer tonight?

goin' cruisin' 07-23-2007 10:08 PM

Concurrence, which should not be confused confluence, since we're talking about water. Opps. I'm sorry, I said I'd do better. I am clearly in the habit of free association. What pops into my teeny little mind explodes from my fingertips.

To answer your question, f-, I dunno.

f-mattox 07-23-2007 10:16 PM

It will take time, my friend--for all of us.

I see the ol' "Opps./Oops." thing has crept back in; now he's got you doing it!

We're all tired. Been a hellavah night, hasn't it I.B.. You havn't had much to say since 4:30--? ? ?

wendy_woo2 07-23-2007 10:56 PM

thank-you f-mattox, if you thought the drinking water ? was dumb, boy do I have tons more for you! LOL not sure what I got myself into having never been on a cruise before! but thanks you answer was a great help tyvm

f-mattox 07-23-2007 11:31 PM

No wendy_woo2, the drinking water question was not dumb at all. You just very innocently walked in on a bit of an in-house debate on the advisability of injecting a little humor and taking threads off-topic for their entertainment value, as opposed to just dryly answering the question; especially when it pertains to new members.

I hope I have not offended you and we are more than happy to answer all your questions to the best of our knowledge, and to promote a healthy and happy cruising environment.

Rick

jillianallison 07-24-2007 10:34 AM

Sooooo off-topic (sorry)... but I just noticed that goin' cruisin' is from Cameron Park... I'm from Placerville originally, went to Ponderosa High School... worked at the Taco Bell in Cameron Park in high school (haha)... k that is all. sorry, couldn't resist. small world.