Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-06-2007, 01:38 PM

We are going on The Grandeur of the Seas in April of 2008. There are 3 days at sea on this itineray....will we be bored? Is there enough to keep my husband and I, along with my son (26) and his girlfriend busy? My husband and I have a balcony room so at least we can sit out there. Anyone else going?

Read and post cruise reviews
Old 06-06-2007, 01:56 PM

In April we sailed from Miami to Barcelona - which entailed 5 consecutive days at sea. It was the most entertaining and relaxing cruise we have been on (except for an exceptional cruise up the Nile River).

I also was worried about being bored - but it was anything but. It can be relaxing - laying around the pool. But it can also be engrossing. We took Spanish language classes, ballroom dancing, ping pong tournaments, Pilates classes, attended lectures, drank the free champagne at the art auctions, visited the exotic dance clubs (no, wait,,,that was New Orleans) and enjoyed meeting the passengers and people watching.

The days at sea can be whatever u want them to be. I wrote a report on the five days at sea earlier. If you go back a couple of pages you can find it under "My Transatlantic Crossing on the Brilliance of the Seas".

Read and post cruise reviews
Old 06-06-2007, 04:26 PM
I've heard they have a Movie Theatre on the ships as well, somehow I think we forgot about that on our last trip.
We are bringing a game "Mexican Train" and cards, we actually played BINGO, and made fun of people out by the pool...now that can be very entertaining! Kareoke after the first full day sailing..with people sipping drinks all day was very fun to watch also! Boy these old memories are making me anxious to go again...and SOON!
Old 06-07-2007, 07:54 AM

SailorJack is spot on, it can be anything you want it to be. Relaxing or going on a full-tilt boogie, anything but boring.

Closed Thread