Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-06-2006, 10:36 AM

I am cruising for the first time, i was considering bringing along a water bottle that has its own filter for drinking water. Has anyone had any issues with the water on the ships. Is water free, bottled water free ? not a big soda or coffee drinker, so unsure of what to do..thanks for any info..
Old 08-06-2006, 11:51 AM

Hi,
Bottled water is not free. The water on the ship is filtered. If you want to fill your own water bottle you can. You can even fill it in your own room. They have free water, tea, lemonade, coffee, milk, juice, and punch in the windjammer. Hope this helps...

Sonny

Old 08-07-2006, 07:16 AM

Thanks for the information. Don't want to get sick from nasty water. thanks again..
Old 08-08-2006, 01:11 PM

Hi, Just returned from Legend two days ago(sigh)
Like SonnyV said water is always available in the windjammer, on decks and at other positions around the ship, but all the water holders have big signs on them forbidding you from filling your own bottles at them, but you can take the glasses of water to your cabin no problem, also they sell bottles of water very reasonble everytime the ship docks for you to take ashore, if you have any questions about the current Legend I will only be to please to answers them, she really is a fantastic ship, and you will have a wonderfull time.
Nancy

Quote:
Originally posted by moonster:
I am cruising for the first time, i was considering bringing along a water bottle that has its own filter for drinking water. Has anyone had any issues with the water on the ships. Is water free, bottled water free ? not a big soda or coffee drinker, so unsure of what to do..thanks for any info..
Old 08-08-2006, 01:40 PM

Quote:
water is always available in the windjammer, on decks and at other positions around the ship, but all the water holders have big signs on them forbidding you from filling your own bottles at them
WOW!!! Big signs forbidding you from filling your own bottles!

Sonny and Dave, what's next? I hate to guess!

Closed Thread

Tags
legend, sea