Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-26-2002, 06:24 PM

Does anyone know if I can request a small icebox / refrigerator for my husbands medicine? And, if so, how much will it cost? - We are booked in a inside stateroom. Any information is appreciated.
Old 10-26-2002, 06:24 PM

Does anyone know if I can request a small icebox / refrigerator for my husbands medicine? And, if so, how much will it cost? - We are booked in a inside stateroom. Any information is appreciated.
Old 10-26-2002, 07:44 PM

We are going on the Voyager in January. We were told that the rooms have fridges in them, although we are in a balcony room, so i am not sure about the inside rooms. My friend that is going is a diabetic, so she needs the fridge for her insulin. She called RCI and they told her it wouldn't be a problem. If there is a fridge already in your room, have your cabin steward remove all beverages. If one is moved slightly, you will be charged for it.

I don't know what kind of meds your husband is on, but make sure he has written prescriptions for them. Also, if he is diabetic, he should have a script for syringes. My friend is on the pump and will have a letter from her doctor stating what the pump is used for as well as scripts for syringes.

RCI will provide a fridge for you if there is none in room. Call them directly and ask. You may need to do this before you cruise so they can have it ready for you. If it isn't there when you get there, have your cabin steward get one for you right away.

Hope this helps!
Julie [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-02-2002, 04:47 PM
We were on Explorer Feb 2002 and all rooms had frigs. Check with a travel agent or RCI's web site. I'm sure Voyager will have the same.

Read and post cruise reviews

Closed Thread

Tags
box, caribbean, ice, refrigerators, royal, seas, voyager