Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-18-2006, 03:10 PM

Can anyone tell me if they know of a phone number or e-mail for a contact at Royal Caribbean where I could find out exactly aobut the suite/stateroom that I book? I mean, obstructed views don't seem to be on the website at all times. Any help would be great!
Old 06-18-2006, 06:21 PM

Your travel agent can give you detailed information about the room you book, including whether or not the view is obstructed, and the percentage of the window that is obstructed. He or she can see this information on Royal Caribbean's travel agent booking engine, or can get it from the cruise line. The folks at Royal Caribbean will be looking at the same information your travel agent can see.

Sandy
Old 06-19-2006, 02:53 PM

I would have NEVER imagined that I would have had to ask about the suite. It was an owners suite and I assumed that all owners suites would have the full balcony view . For the price that one pays for the owners suite, this obstruction/steel beam should have been told to me , especially since I booked a year in advance and there were tons of other rooms to select from. I only chose th is room 1608 because it was closest to the middle of the ship and less walking from the stairs. I have contacted Royal Caribbean just to let them know that I feel that they should advertise that on their website.

Old 06-26-2006, 12:22 PM

I called Royal Caribbean and asked about Suite 1608 on the Explorer. They told me that there was not anything mentioned anywhere about an obstruction. I don't know about you, but I too would consider steel beam in the middle of the view an obstruction. Anyone else think it's worth writing a letter about??

Closed Thread

Tags
caribbean, obstructed, obstruction, royal, stateroom, window